Happy Friday to you! It’s time for a drink, a dress and a dance. So, let’s get this Friday party started with our friends W&P Design
The Down Easter
Makes Two Cocktails
3 shots bourbon
2 shots apple cider syrup (see recipe below)
1 shot fresh lemon juice
2 strips of orange zest (to garnish)
1) Add the bourbon, apple cider syrup, and lemon juice to the shaker.
2) Add ice to above the level of the liquid and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
3) Strain mixture into coupes and garnish with strips of orange zest.
Apple Cider Syrup
makes one cup
4 cups fresh apple cider
2 strips of orange zest
1) Boil the apple cider and orange zest over high heat until reduced to one cup.
2) Strain and chill before using.
Photos & recipe by W&P Design
Finn Slip Dress, Motel
Le Grind: ‘Pillow Talk’